Thursday, May 22, 2014

DIY "Take Me Home" Baby Set

I can't wait to have my own child(ren) someday so that I can make clothes and accessories such as this one for my own.  I would have my own mini model!  Years ago, I developed a few patterns and put them all together to create a "Take Me Home" baby set.  This set was created to be a baby shower gift.  The intent is for the mother to have something precious in which to bring the baby home.  I was elated when finally a mother shared photos of her new baby girl in the clothes I created!






I usually use Bernat Baby yarn for this set.  Yes, the buttons are a pain to add but are so worth the extra mile. The booties have a chain stitch created drawstring which ties into a bow.  The set includes a baby beanie, onesie and booties.


Please let me know your thoughts on this "Take Me Home" baby set.  Who says mommy is the only one styling?! Baby has to come home in style too!


Forgive the watermarks on the photos...I just had to share my work! Photos provided by Our365.


Until next time my fashion lovelies....

e

4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so adorable! Cute model too!!!! I could just squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! She is a cutie, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable....oh myyyy!! Lovely :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete